I have a few new things to mention:
- I’m starting to offer wholesale orders for stores interested in carrying my products in their stores. Which means soon you many be able to find my products in retail locations around Edmonton and beyond! Check the new wholesale page for more information
- Mike and my friend Christin made me some awesome wooden soap moulds. I only had 2 before and they made me 6 more. wow! I will be able to make lots of soap now. Perfect timing for gearing up for Make it and the city market. Today I’m making Honey & Oatmeal Mint, Lost in the Woods, and Cinnamon Deluxe. Mike and my friend Christin made me some fabulous long wooden hold so I can ramp up production a bit.
- For Make it, I’ll have lots of felted soaps as well as unbelted. Many new hand creams, and will be giving out cream club cards. The shaving kits will be back as well as a some new items I’m working on. Stay tuned! I’ll have a bigger booth this time too. Exciting!
Events this weekend:
- I’ll be at City Farmer’s Market in City Hall this Saturday (my lovely friend Tracy will be watching my booth. I’m booked for canning workshops at Eat Alberta that day).
- Sunday I’ll be at the Old Duchess Shop for the second pop up craft sale. hours are 10m-5pm.